This seven-week online course brings the best of MIT’s data science and analytics thinking to your organization. Your employees will learn how to use data more effectively by turning big data into even bigger results. At the end of this online course, they will be ready to apply data science techniques to your organization’s data management challenges, identify and avoid common pitfalls in big data analytics, deploy machine learning algorithms to mine your data, and so much more. For more information on our corporate and group options follow this link and fill out the form.
- Designed for professionals: Offer your staff best-in-class instruction through MIT's software-as-a-service (SaaS) open learning platform, which allows participants to take the program at their own pace without disrupting their work schedule. Hosted on the edX online platform, course content deeply engages learners and maximizes learner outcomes via individual and team projects, responsive assessments, multimedia, simulation tools, and discussion forums.
- Benchmark of skills: Set a standard of data science knowledge and skills, leading to effective communication among employees and consistency across the enterprise.
- State of the practice: Access content that is organized and vetted by MIT faculty who are leaders in the field and includes examples from industry experts.
- Forward thinking: Be at the cutting-edge of innovation in data science while connecting with industry peers and the MIT professional community.
- Provides an MIT Professional Certificate upon completion of the course, plus Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Bulk pricing available upon request. MIT offers course customization and enhanced services, as well as advisory opportunities, for interested companies.